jumpingonDbandwagon

Looking at things from my perspectives so pardon my ignorance and just take it lightly. Have a good day

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Call me MR. realist




You Are a Realist



You don't see the glass as half empty or half full. You see what's exactly in the glass.

You never try to make a bad situation seem better than it is...

But you also never sabotage any good things you have going on.

You are brutally honest in your assessments of situations - and this always seems to help you cope.



P/S:Always thought that im an optimist, however this quiz proved me wrong. Im actually a realist. Yawn yawn, dont quite like this particular quiz hahahahaha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

JODB, ni pun sama!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger jumpingondbandwagon said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, we r definitely twins hahahahahahahah

9:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg!! hell no!!!!! hahahhahahahah!!!

but me love you long time k!!!!

*HUG*

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home