jumpingonDbandwagon

Looking at things from my perspectives so pardon my ignorance and just take it lightly. Have a good day

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

i love me family






Today marked the 3rd year of my marriage. I know it has not been that long as compared to other people, but I am so happy and content with what ever Allah has bestowed me with. My marriage similar to others has its ups and downs and I’ll stand by it come rain or shine. I love me wife and me Aqeel dearly. I hope we will stay as family as long as eternity.Amin

6 Comments:

Blogger MBA said...

Congrats JOTBW and Fuzzy. I am so happy for u truly. Many more to come i am sure....

6:00 PM  
Blogger jumpingondbandwagon said...

thanks mba, I appreciate it a lot.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JODB,

am glad that you have found each other and have aqeel now!!! am so happy for u...your a dad now, besar ranggungjawabnya, so dahdahla mengarut k!

ur in my prayers..

wish you all the happiness in the world. bila nak buat makan2 lagi, me love food!!! yums!!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger jumpingondbandwagon said...

Thanks pretty my quizzess twinss hahaha,

nanti ill definitely organise anotther session for makan makan k. N ill make sure this time around ader coffee and tea kay.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, and also me want cake hari tuh, the carrot cake and the non-fat icing/cream watever k!

make sure that the tea and coffe tak campuq gula lagi and susu. we dont want the standard ones k!!!

kalau boleh coffe import k! if tea, of course must be english!
thanks!

5:35 PM  
Blogger jumpingondbandwagon said...

Pretty serious ko memang tak demanding hehehe.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home