jumpingonDbandwagon

Looking at things from my perspectives so pardon my ignorance and just take it lightly. Have a good day

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

nonsensical ramblings

Unsettled is not even the concise word to explain the state of emotion that I’m in at the moment. I can’t seem to explain how I feel and I know something is amiss. I pray that god would give me the strength and courage to go through the day and hope things would be better in days to come. InsyaAllah.

I’m trying to relieve a THING off my shoulder but somehow I can’t seem to be able to do so. All my effort comes to a futile and for now I could not see any lights at the end of the tunnel. Is this one of Allah’s ways to reprimand me for all the sins that I have committed? Please god help me coz I’m weak and I’m hopeless and for You are my saviour.

Hey you,yes you, if you are reading this, my apologies for my nonsensical ramblings.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home